View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:45 PM   #45
JeromeBetties63
Starter

Member Number: 19049
Default Re: Ravens fan here just want to say a few things

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaeastcoast View Post
First off, before you guys bite my head off, I just want to say I RESPECT your team and the organization. Our teams are very much built the same way...

I've been reading a lot of articles and posts about how Joe sucks and people call him JOE FLUCKO...lets just go to last night, Joe was pretty on point for the most part but the WRs weren't on the same page, on a few passes Joe threw the ball in one spot and the guy was in a different spot. He ended the game with a 62% completion percentage. On another play that would have been a long TD pass Boldin stopped running late in his route on a ball that was catchable in the endzone. Torrey Smith does this it seems every game...its not that Joe Flacco sucks, its that all 11 guys have to be on the same page.

Joe is the man imo, he's probably the toughest QB in the league and he never misses a game, last year he outplayed Tom Brady, he threw the game winning TD but Lee Evans just didnt secure it and had it knocked out, then the kicker who shall not be named shanked it wide left and thats all she wrote. Some of you act like Joe is trash and will never lead us to the Superbowl when in fact he already has. Yes, I know we actually didnt make it but he led us there, he did everything needed to put us there...well other than throwing the pass running down the field and catching it himself. At times it felt like thats what he needed to do. Since Joe came on board this Ravens/Steelers rivalry has been much more even. I respect you guys and your team and it'd be nice if you'd respect our guys as well but I know how defeat feels and I cant blame you for being angry.

As far as the run game last night you guys blew us up, our OL is poor at run blocking and Rice hasnt been running like himself for whatever reason it wasnt just last night.

Let me remind you, YES we are not playing our best football right now..but neither were the GIants until late last year when they made it as a Wild Card and road that hot streak all the way to the Super bowl, the Packers did something simillar a few years ago too....so its not how you start, you dont want to peak in week 5, its how you finish...Id be perfectly fine struggling but pulling out wins and then hit on all cylinders come playoff time. They say Matt Ryan has ice in his veins but he melts under the pressure of the playoffs. Flacco has no pulse when big games come and there's no QB I'd rather have on my team.

I'm sure we'll be seeing you in the playoffs IF Ben gets healthy and I look forward to seeing you at the BANK in two weeks. Good luck

(sorry, i didnt mean to write a novel)

I respect a lot of players on your team. Joe has had some good games but, no he is not "the man." Was he even on the field last night? He put together one field goal drive, thats it and thats all. He is above average...thats about it. Your punter won that game.
What don't I respect about Ravens fans and even some Ravens players and your jackass coach? The only bigger punk in the NFL is the other Harbaugh. Their parents should be investigated.

1. They blame the refs for every single loss ever.
2. They actually, for real, no joke believe that the Steelers regularly get help from the officials and that there is some kind of NFL conspiracy to help the Steelers.
3. They actually, for real, no joke believe the refs have it in for the Ravens.
4. They think every hard hit by the Steelers is dirty and every hard hit by the Ravens is clean.
5. When they lose to the Steelers they say they were the better team but got ripped off.
6. They act like Steeler fans have no right to brag about their teams historic success.
7. They bitch and moan about Steeler fans not being from Pittsburgh...constantly.
8. They are the least objective fans in the NFL....by far.
9. They are schzophrenic - they throw their team under the bus after a bad loss, sometimes after a bad play....then act like a regular season victory is the Super Bowl and that they are the greatest team in history.
10. They act like the every Steeler accused of something is guilty and every Raven accused of something illegal is innocent and then never shut up about it.
JeromeBetties63 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JeromeBetties63 For This Useful Post:
SoCalFan (11-19-2012)