View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:09 AM   #49
kent
Bench Warmer

Speed Racer Champion! Big Truck Adventures 3 Champion! Bejeweled Champion! Chain Reaction - Newgrounds Champion!
Member Number: 24510
Default Re: Ravens fan here just want to say a few things

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsteleplayer View Post
Ravens fan here. Occasionally stop by and btw i have mad respect for your orginization. Just wanted to point out that while i agree qb is far and away the worst position to have your starter out, we were actually without lewis, webb, jimmy smith another corner, 2 defensive lineman who are key in spelling ngata, and ngata and suggs are definitely not healthy. And our best tight end went out in first quarter as did redman i believe. What i am trying to say is i honestly think the injury situation was pretty equal. Lets face it both teams lookd BAD! On another note i have always put flacco somewhere between 8 and 15 as far as best qbs in league and is definitely not as tough as ben. But he is who we got and he does ok for us. With rice, torrey and boldin and our defense (just not this year) its usually enough. One other thing Flacco is WAY better at home and we score almost exactly twice as many points at home. That being said see you guys in two weeks!
Id say the Steelers have the more significant injuries pretty much just based off Ben not playing. Throw in Troy, antonio brown, gilbert, redman, decastro, and others playing hurt. Regardless though you cant blame injuries on a loss. Good game and see you in 2 weeks.
kent is offline   Reply With Quote