View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 11:15 AM   #52
desertsteel
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 915
Default Re: Byron Leftwich has 2 broken ribs - unlikely to start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Look @ my posting history here. You'll find most of them on game day supporting our team. I lurked here longer because I didn't want to get into the pissing contest of who's a bigger fan as per normal for this board. Yeah as a long term supporter I feel I can question where this team is going. I gave Tomlin his chance.

It ain't all about winning. You can't see that in what I'm saying. It's about development & vision. I don't see it w/our present Coach. We should be able to hold our own when someone goes out. We shouldn't be making the same bone-headed calls on game day. I don't want to see our players crippled because the Coach won't take them out when needed.

Stats mean different things. We had the talent to ride on auto-pilot for a while. It takes poor decisions to ruin that, & that's what I'm talking about.

So go ahead & try to piss off another member who doesn't agree w/you. I'll still follow my team & be there game day regardless.
I bolded two comments because they really don't support your argument. So, it's not about winning but holding our own? I think that's what happened on Sunday night
desertsteel is offline   Reply With Quote