Old 11-23-2012, 10:57 AM   #23
Millers the sh!t
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 22201
Default Re: Bruce Arians Is Thankful He Was Fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
This from the always charming BA

Arians took a little shot at the Steelers and Tomlin when asked on Wednesday what he’s thankful for this year.

“I am thankful for the Pittsburgh Steelers letting me go to be here,” Arians told Phil Richards of the Indianapolis Star. “Truthfully, I couldn’t think of a better place to be at this point in time and to have felt more needed probably in my entire life. So, thank you Pittsburgh.”

http://blog.triblive.com/steel-mill/...mlin-steelers/

For once Arians and I agree - I also am thankful he was fired
Quote:
Originally Posted by steeltheone View Post
What Indy has done is very impressive....The Steelers have plenty of cupcake wins too.

No, its not. Wait and see...

If you compare this colts season to last year when they purposely shit the bed to get a top pick, then yeah...... I guess it's its an " impressive" turn around. But, I think they are playing right where they should be at this point. Beating average/ sub average teams, and losing to good teams. By no means very impressive though.

BTW, I've never said we were knocking playoff teams dead left and right either.....