View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 10:21 PM   #30
jiminpa
Team Captain

Member Number: 20511
Default Re: Key Things to Take Note of at 6-4

I don't agree that Tomlin is top 3. I don't think he is all that good at all. He would have kept Arians, and eventually after years of failure, had to be publicly sent a message, and finally overridden. He has not addressed our horrible special teams in 6 years, (maybe he isn't given the choice though). He makes just plain stupid game day decisions, on par for his responsibilities as Arians was on offense.

I am also not a big fan of Mike Wallace this year. I had hopes when he came back and made some tough catches over the middle, but now he's not even catching a lot of the easy ones, and I'm not convinced he's as fast as he used to be either, although he looked it against the Ravens. I thought at the time that giving Brown the big money was the right decision. He has earned it, and Sanders makes things happen too. The two of them on the field together are hard to cover. Heath is Heath. Ben has stepped up his game and attitude this year too. I like it. If we can get everyone healthy and in rhythm watch out.
jiminpa is offline   Reply With Quote