Old 11-25-2012, 08:22 PM   #128
jiminpa
Starter

Member Number: 20511
Default Re: Official Browns post game, Steelers suck, vent in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtain_of_Steel View Post
Browns are horrible.

Mendenhalis worst and Im all for making a statement and showing his tweeting ass the door. Its only a matter of time anyway. Not one emotion from him on his fumbles . the 2nd one he just popped up and started running to the doghouse again. Charlie and mendenhal should walk home, they dont even deserve the plane ticket.

If Ike could ever figure out how to catch a pass he might get back to the shut down CB everyone thinks he is.
What makes a CB shutdown is not how many passes he catches but how few passes the guy he's covering catches. Ike is shutdown, he's just not an interception threat, and he can't get back to being one, because he never was one. He has never intercepted a good throw. He has gotten a few gimme tips. I, for one, will not complain. I remember Chad Scott, DeWayne Washington, and "Burnt" Alexander. I appreciate a CB who actually stops his guy from catching passes all game.

Oh, and the clowns definitely are horrible. A good team would have destroyed us with the offense we put on the field today.
jiminpa is offline   Reply With Quote