Old 11-26-2012, 07:00 AM   #45
Steel_Bus_24
Team Owner

Member Number: 2886
Thanked 1,275 Times in 624 Posts
Default Re: Tomlin is trade bait ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornaSteelersfan View Post
I don't know how you can say this. Once The Steelers knew what Ben was all about, they surrounded him with great receivers and with great (hopefully) linemen. They just signed Plax from free agency. The organization is making a run for the Super Bowl again in spite of the setbacks. You better believe that.

No one has forgotten Mark Malone, Bubby Brister, Kordell Stewart, Tommy Maddox, Mike Tomczak, and (UGH) Kent Graham. Everyone knows how incredible Ben is. Why do you think they hired a new OC?
I was referring to how they let the team take the field...constantly having to sweat out games against the bottom of the barrel.Sloppy Unprofessional play, The most penalized team in the league..

I saw that sense of Fire, Discipline, Motivation and Will to Win Once all year....in the 2nd half of that Giants game

I will say, the D has shown some grit I didn't think they had earlier in the year....but now after Yesterday, I wonder if they still feel like putting out such an unbelievable effort only to have it wasted yet again

Also Known as SteelerSpartan