Players and coaches gone next year
or 'should be'..
Coaches (I think Tomlin will have to be told to make changes to staff):
- Special Teams coach is a joke.
- Strength and conditioning coach
- Oline coach? Tossup here
- LeBeau? Some say it is time to retire. Defense is predictable.
- Stevenson Slyvester - has done zero and is always hurt
- Larry Foote - won't start over a healthy Sean Spence and paid too much as a backup.
- Ryan Mundy - just awful
- Hampton - retires. McClendon more than ready to take over. Should be starting now!
- Leonard Pope - they kept him over a promising Saunders?? Does he even dress?
- Mike Wallace - He will leave in FA, probably to the Colts and back with Airens.
- Harrison? - Old and not the same. Starting to round into football shape and played decent against the Clowns but really how much more does he have left and he is another one that is ALWAYS hurt! I think if he doesn't agree to a pay cut he will be released.