View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #29
Terminator
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 24492
Thanked 1,073 Times in 422 Posts
Default Re: Ask a RB how friendly "players coach" Tomlin is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjpro11 View Post
Funny.. A couple weeks ago we were loaded at RB. Now all of a sudden we have nobody capable of running the ball. I think everyone is overreacting a bit too much. Yesterday was the fluke of all flukes.

How many times in your lifetime have you ever seen four different running backs lose fumbles? I don't know that it has ever happened in the NFL before. Cleveland was basically able to stack the box and beg us to throw. When you have a QB who is not capable of going deep, everything becomes crowded up front. Couple that with the fact that we had two linemen go down, and it was just a complete disaster up and down.

I am not going to write off the RBs until I see them all fail with a healthy oline and Ben on the field. They've all shown the ability to get it done in the past. They didn't all of a sudden forget how to run with the football.

If Charlie Batch is physically incapable of throwing a proper football pass, then he has no fucking business being in this sport anymore and I blame Tomlin for playing him.

I don't give 2 shits if Hoyer shits the bed. If he can throw the ball (which he can, I've seen his work), then start him.
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote