steelfury02
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 2,862 Times in 1,377 Posts
Default Re: Are you ****ing kidding me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsteel View Post
Kubiak? Really? Would you please remind me of how many playoff wins he has?
i realize you take every opportunity to ride my jock

for me, every season is a failure if you don't win the super bowl - i don't judge by regular season success - if you pay any attention instead of looking for reasons to jump all over me - you'll see how much I criticize the Harbaughs and especially the one that likes to take mid season gatorade baths - i gave the Ravens fans on here plenty of crap leading up to last week's game

I put Kubiak on there because of the current improvement of the Texans over the last few seasons. He has really taken a mediocre QB in my opinion and coached him up. If you'd like - I'll give Phillips even more credit than Kubiak - without that D - they are an 7-9, 8-8 team. That organization has been able to do quite a bit in its short existence, and I think it has been better since replacing Dom Capers. The guy does have a nice resume, winning a few Super Bowls as an assistant coach with the 49ers and then O-coordinator with the Broncos. The guy isn't a slouch just because he hasn't won a Super Bowl.

Next time - why don't you actually contribute with your top 5 - I realize its a little harder to do that for you

Insanity or In-sahn-naha-teh
is what the the Iro-quois used
meaning "severe personnel problems".
Look it up. No? No, I'm right.
Agree to disagree.
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote