View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 12:17 PM   #5
lektrix
Water Boy

Member Number: 24561
Default Re: Need help. Questions about Chargers/Steelers game on Dec 9..

So the Steelers should destroy the Chargers then =)! I've watched games here and there on TV so I could only imagine how exciting it would be to watch it in person. All we have is the shitty CFL here in Toronto. Wooo we just won the Grey Cup! Hahahahaha who cares right?

Right now I think I see a good deal on 2 tickets for Section 123, Row AA for $98 each compared to the upper 500s for $80 each. Can anyone advise me if Section 123 is good or bad? Can anyone confirm that AA is actually mid-top (between A and LL)? I want to be able to see the action when it's at the opposite endzone. Gun to your head, would you choose Section 123 or Section 500s?

Yes we are driving from Toronto for 4-5 hours. We haven't decided where to stay yet but it's either going to be around the Greentree area, Downtown, or Stadium area. I still can't figure out which option is cheaper, faster, and more efficient. I'm not spending the entire day in the hotel so I don't need a 4*. It just needs to be clean and quiet. I mean If I could subway for cheap and fast to avoid driving, I would. But if the drive is a no brainer, I'd drive. Someone help me make the decisions lol.
lektrix is offline   Reply With Quote