View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 11:43 AM   #5
austinfrench76
Head Coach

Member Number: 3516
Default Re: Ryan Clark says the Steelers and it's fans are a spoiled bunch

He's right? Except I would replace the word spoiled with the word expectant. I expect that they don't commit 8 turnovers in 1 game, call me crazy. I expect that they don't commit silly penalties at crucial times in a game, again I know that's nuts but call it what you want. I also expect that they beat the bottom feeders of the league, and that has not happened this year! They SHOULD be ashamed of losing to Tennessee, Cleveland and Oakland. That's just embarrassing and undefensible. Even with a back-up QB. I'm a huge Clark guy so I tend to think that he is talking about everyone, not just fans. But, I am expectant. We are not the Chiefs, Clowns or Rams. We are the Pittsburgh Steelers and they should hold themselves to that standard. Been a fan my whole life and I have always thought they had a chance to win the SB every year! No matter what. So yeah, I am expectant and so should they be. I expect them to give 100%, nothing more. On a side note: It does not look like Wallace gives a s&^t, and that bothers me as an expectant fan.
austinfrench76 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to austinfrench76 For This Useful Post:
Pirate (11-27-2012)