View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 05:03 PM   #16
lektrix
Water Boy

Member Number: 24561
Default Re: Need help. Questions about Chargers/Steelers game on Dec 9..

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
First off, welcome! Second off, no, the Chargers are NOT an exciting team but the storyline for that game is big! Not only is it a big game for the Steelers playoff hopes (pretty HUGE) but the QB of the Chargers, Phillip Rivers, was drafted AHEAD of Roethlisberger in the 2004 NFL Draft so that's juicy as well. Third off, you picked the right city to enjoy a football game! Like I said, big game so Heinz Field's atmosphere should be ROCKIN!

I wouldn't put my trust into ebay AT ALL. Although stubhub AND ticketmaster are great solutions. I use this site HERE: http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmas...elers-tickets/ for my tickets, reasonable price's but expect to pay a good price for the Steelers!

I'd pay around $150 for 500 sections and $100 for those seats are an AWESOME price! I've sat EVERYWHERE in Heinz Field and prefer the 500 sections because the best fans are up there AND you see a perfect view of the field and the city landscape.

NO.

If you aren't familiar with the area, it would be tough to describe transportation in Pittsburgh. Downtown is terrible since it's a "ONE WAY STREET" city so if I were you, I'd look into public transportation, they'd get you there in no-time & I'm sure residents that reside there would be willing to help out!
Yes the TicketExchange website is by far the best one I've seen in terms of pricing.

So I've narrowed my seating choices down to these 3:

Section 123 Row AA - Mid row, mid column, right behind the endzone...great endzone view
Section 118 Row G - Low-mid row, in the corner...angled view
Section 537 Row J - Mid row, Mid column, highest zone...great panoramic view

Prices are all similar. Seems consensus is 500s so I'll probably go and buy those tickets tonight. Row J is presumably good considering how high the 500s are.
lektrix is offline   Reply With Quote