steelfury02
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,418 Posts
Default Re: Antonio Brown overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by defence View Post
You got to be kidding right?? Since Brown went out with injury; have you not noticed the offence has struggled?? And that was before ben got hurt. If Wallace was a number 1; why hasn't he stepped up as one. Sanders completely outplayed him last week and Cotchery was too before he got hurt. Sometimes; you got to look past all those numbers and stats and look at the flow of the offence. With Brown; this offence opens up receptions for everyone because he is dangerous. Wallace; please!! I love his speed and if he wanted to stay for a million and a half would love to keep him. But he isn't worth nowhere near what he thinks he's gonna get. Speedsters are a dime a dozen; we will get another wallace somewhere in the future.
we'll get another one in this year's draft IMO - they might be a half step slower than Wallace, but with better hands - which is far more valuable

I dump on Wallace because he has SOOOO much potential. He could scorch the Steelers receiving and TD record if he dropped the attitude and became a student of the game, making sure his fundamentals and effort were at the top of his list, letting his play dictate the contract instead of hopin and wishin cause what he he did compared to other receivers. They could have kicked him to the curb already - but they didnt. He is blowing his last chance.

Insanity or In-sahn-naha-teh
is what the the Iro-quois used
meaning "severe personnel problems".
Look it up. No? No, I'm right.
Agree to disagree.
steelfury02 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to steelfury02 For This Useful Post:
Danny136200 (11-28-2012)