View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:09 PM   #64
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319
Default Re: Ben is throwing now, but Batch will start against the Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpsnation View Post
I don't think it's a stretch at all to think that the Steelers end up with a better record than the Bengals. Let's look at their schedules:

Steelers

@ Ravens
Chargers
@ Cowboys
Bengals
Browns

Bengals
@ Chargers
Cowboys
@ Eagles
@ Steelers
Ravens

With Ben out, I think the chances of the Steelers winning at Baltimore are relatively slim. That means that the Bengals will have to lose at least one game for the Steelers to end up with a better record. When Ben comes back, I don't see the Bengals going to Pittsburgh and winning. Steelers would then have a 2 - 0 record against the Bengals, and would win any tie scenario.

Looking at the other games - I can see the Steelers winning out (after the Ravens game). Chargers at home should be easy w/ Ben back - and I don't see them losing to the Cowboys or Browns.

W/ the Bengals, they could very possibly lose at the Chargers this week, then against the Ravens in Week 17.
As long as Ben is back by the SD game, we will win our last 4, the Bengals won't. Not only will we beat them which will put them behind us for good this year, but they won't beat they will lose another game on top of that, and possibly two.