View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #81
lloydwoodson
Head Coach

Member Number: 23495
Default Re: Antonio Brown overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanda10506 View Post
Brown is pretty damn good, but he is a bit overrated. Obviously Wallace is and honestly I can care less where he goes. I'd prefer it not be to Baltimore or NE, but Brady can't and doesn't throw the long ball and Baltimore already has their speedster, so as long as he's not in Pittsburgh next year WITH a big contract then I'll be happy. I actually think he's towards the bottom of the WR depth chart, he can't hang on to s***.

I wonder how much Brown being out hurt Leftwich and Batch. Seemed like nobody but Miller could get open, with Sanders occasionally squeaking out.I don't think Brown is a #1 WR, but neither is Wallace. I'd be fine with Sanders/Brown/Cotchery/Burress next year...Brown and Cotchery are already locked up for next year and Sanders and Burress will be cheaper then Wallace. I know Burress isn't a long term solution, but I think the Rooney's are thinking "championship now while Ben is still here!", and Burress is a bigger advantage in the next 2 years then Wallace IMO. No doubt Wallace has much more potential and played great about a year ago, better then Burress, but we already have tons of speed, we need a big target and a red zone beast, and that's Plax.
I think this is a good comment. You are very level headed about the whole situation and I salute you for it.

1. Teegre 2. Hawaii 5-0 3. Buddha Bus 4. Tony Hipchest 5. Harrison's a Monster
lloydwoodson is offline   Reply With Quote