View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:43 PM   #68
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Member Number: 3082
Default Re: Ben is throwing now, but Batch will start against the Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlr458 View Post
There was more wrong with last week''s game than Charlie's interceptions, if my memory recalls I've seen Ben throw a few interceptions also. A couple things I would like to comment on is 1) all of the fumbles, that had nothing to do with Charlie, and 2) if I remember when I played basketball and the ball was going to be short we were told to run our ass up and meet the ball. Why can't these receivers do that instead of bitching about Charlie's passes being too short? Another note... if Ben's rib was that close to his aorta then it would be foolish for him to play this soon and chance getting sacked by some of those ravens.
It looked like Charlie was throwing into a wind. Hard to ask receiver change their route running. A man has got to know his limitations and crossing patterns over the middle and check offs to running back is what he is limited to from what I saw last week. Ed Reed will have a field day if Charlie tries to go deep, and don't expect Wallace to play defender if he has to.
cubanstogie is offline   Reply With Quote