Old 11-28-2012, 06:31 PM   #90
zcoop
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 20513
Default Re: Antonio Brown overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVSteelersfan View Post
I think Wallace will go to one of the high dollar teams like Dallas or Washington. He seems to be all about the dollars and those owners have no qualms about spending the money to try to buy a championship. I hope one of them gets him if we can't sign him. I doubt at this point the Steelers will be willing to franchise tag him. But stranger things have happened.
I think Mike really wants to stay with the Steelers but felt a little betrayed when he did not get a contract agreement. He busted his butt for the team during his first contract and then they couldn't get it done (at least not yet) the second time. This is when he should be making the most money of his career, yet he's stuck making a less than many wrs that couldn't carry his jock.

Top that off, hell he could get hurt and not even get a chance to move on with his health, should the Steelers decide they will not require his services after the season.

BTW: I don't think the Antonio is overated, both cats (MW & AB) compliment each other on the field.
zcoop is offline   Reply With Quote