View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:44 PM   #13
charlesk
Banned

Member Number: 24477
Default Re: Anyone Tailgating at the game in Baltimore Dec. 2nd?

I will say this except for one douche who threw his beer at me from behind (and hit the kid in front of me instead) all the Steeler fans near me were friendly and chatty. I was cheering for the Ravens but was respectful at the same time. I stood for the Renegade songs and never went too crazy. I've also been to Ravens games and sat near fans of the other teams. I may act like a jerk before the game a bit (like waving a big Ravens flag all around downtown and buying the Pitbull a Big Ben doll to destroy on the sidewalk) but during the game I am not going to interfere with anyone's fun time. The people around me are stuck near me for the next three hours. If you take that attitude into an opposing stadium you should have no trouble. The ushers at M&T will take your side if someone is giving you a bad time. The majority of the Ravens fans around you will as well. Downtown Baltimore is fine during the middle of the day Sunday and there should be a heavy police presence to at the very least direct traffic and watch out for public drunkeness. However if you want to pretend you are in the HBO show "THE WIRE" try tailgating about three or four miles outside of downtown (lol). Have fun.
charlesk is offline   Reply With Quote