View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:07 PM   #38
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 3,946 Times in 1,910 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Polamalu and Brown practice fully, Pouncey at LG?

what I'm saying is that I wouldn't start rushing people back because it is a Baltimore game. You're absolutely right though - they aren't as good as their record indicates. The one thing I agree on with the talking heads is that Flacco is one of the players I wouldn't trust down the stretch. However, they are a different team at home - they really are. I have to concede that. They are scoring I think 36+ points at home.

They will be even more motivated to whip our ass because they played like shit the first time around. They know damn well they lose without the ST score. Harbaugh is going to do all he can to embarrass us, and rub salt in the wound. I'm not conceding - but they will do what they can to physically knock out key cogs -as demonstrated by their constant chop blocking. Someone is gonna go down in this game - at this point, I think it is about the bigger picture - not 1 game. We can't afford to lose anymore, but I think we can afford to go 10-6 instead of 11-5. SF game last season is a fine example of taking too big a risk. I think that extra week of getting into the groove with his throws will do wonders compared to rushing him back in. The guy is not ready to release the ball quickly.

Look into my eyes
SF Haters
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote