Old 11-29-2012, 02:05 PM   #13
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,927 Times in 779 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Ravens take two

Quote:
The Ravens offense doesn't seem to be able to manhandle anyone lately. I think turnovers will be a big factor - if Pitt manages to hold on to the ball (compared to last week) then it will be a close game. Your defense is dominant, so it's definitely going to limit the Ravens offense. If Batch continues to underthrow your WRs, Reed will definitely manage to find a pick in there somewhere. Cary Williams has also vastly improved on turning his head around and making interceptions, so watch out for him as well.
I'm not worried about the Steelers defense whatsoever. If anything, they will keep us in the game and we are certainly capable of forcing turnovers against Flacco. It's the decimated Steelers offensive line that worries me senseless. Even though the Browns have a flat out BETTER defense than the Ravens, if the Steelers can't get anything going and want to put the ball on the ground, say, 4 times, then the Ravens are more than capable of blowing us out early!