StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 2,148 Times in 863 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Ravens take two

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeltheone View Post
Are you sure the Browns are flat out better than the Ravens Defense? I'm not . It's always potential with the Browns, The Steelers would have made any defense look good with 8 turnovers.
From my observation, absolutely. The Browns came out week 1 against the Eagles and dominated Vick and the Eagles in the WORST way. They continued that dominance in basically every performance this season and that was WITHOUT Joe Haden in every other game here and there.

Going into the season, I said, point blank, that I was more worried about the Browns defense than the Ravens defense and I still feel that way. Fact of the matter, is that if the Browns has ANY surge on offense, they could be co-leaders with Baltimore right now quite easily. Their defense is the real deal. Baltimore has played better the past couple weeks, but there's holes to be had. Regardless, I think our defense has answered the bell and will be the best out of the other 3 in the division.