Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 4,965 Times in 2,352 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Steelers Ravens take two

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
From my observation, absolutely. The Browns came out week 1 against the Eagles and dominated Vick and the Eagles in the WORST way. They continued that dominance in basically every performance this season and that was WITHOUT Joe Haden in every other game here and there.

Going into the season, I said, point blank, that I was more worried about the Browns defense than the Ravens defense and I still feel that way. Fact of the matter, is that if the Browns has ANY surge on offense, they could be co-leaders with Baltimore right now quite easily. Their defense is the real deal. Baltimore has played better the past couple weeks, but there's holes to be had. Regardless, I think our defense has answered the bell and will be the best out of the other 3 in the division.
I don't think the Ravens fans on here could argue that our defense didn't stop their O, butt cold. Turnovers would be nice - and, I think it would be a close 2nd requirement to the offense not turning over to win.
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote