SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 10,008 Times in 4,256 Posts
Default Re: Mock with Wallace 3rd round Comp. Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
Tavon Austin is Brown and Sanders 2.0 extra small and quick ... Justin Hunter is a tall receiver, fast, jump out the gym type receiver ...

and SteelersCanada ... while I agree ... but all the Defensive position are super deep in this draft ... and WR aren't a dime a dozen ... Justin Hunter has AJ Green type receiver written all over him...

like Brown and Sanders are good receivers but they're not on that level of the Top Tier ... they're slot receivers ...
How can you possibly make that assumption? They haven't even been given the chance to blow the top off because we have Wallace doing that for us. I'm also under the assumption that Wallace is coming back until either he's a) gone or b) we've been told differently. If we're sitting on the clock and someone like Mosley or Jordan is on the board and we take a WR to replace Wallace, I'm going to be pissed.

Also, yes, WR's are a dime a dozen. Great ones aren't, but one doesn't need to be polished to come into this offense and be great. Take one in the mid rounds if Wallace does go, but we have much more pressing needs than WR. OLB and Safety need to be addressed - and CB is Keenan decides to leave.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote