View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:06 AM   #2
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 4,827 Times in 2,092 Posts
Default Re: Haley: Dwyer needs to prove himself as a starter

seems like todd haley needs to spend more time with fans on this board who think mendenhall is just mailing it in (forget coming off major reconstructive knee surgery and an achilles injury) and that dwyer is "just fine".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 View Post

ē Rice said there is no reason the Ravens and Steelers canít be civil to each other, despite a rivalry that is arguably the NFLís best. But he canít see himself going into another teamís locker room after a game, as Clark did to talk to Ed Reed following the Nov. 18 game. ďI donít think I would go into their locker room. I know Ed Reed and Clark have a different relationship. They call each other on the phone,Ē Rice said. ďI just have never been the guy that has been in another teamís locker room. I donít know what that is like.Ē

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/...#ixzz2DgD2hFvu
thats why ray rice is known as "hey diddle diddle colon hamster" and not the "wiz kid".

ryan and ed share a bond other than playing similar positions- his name is sean taylor and the 5th anniversary of his murder was coming up. believe it or not, some things are bigger to these players other than the game and the rivalry.

infact steelers team owner, dan rooney, even visited their douchebag head coach harbaugh, to offer congrats and pleasantries on the win.

of course that is too big for that mental midget to understand. after all it was ray rice who had to lie about his friend mendenhall sending texts to him talking shit, to inspire ray lewis and the rest of the defense to put a bounty out on him several years back.