Plenty of negativity around, but here's some positives for the game...
1) Looks like Brown will return. This will be a huge help for Batch, and can help open up a short passing game.
2) This could be Batch's last game against the Ravens...or in the NFL at all. Thinking he's a bit more warmed up now, and will have a solid farewell game.
3) Our defense proved they can dominate the Ravens.
4) The Ravens are overdue for a loss at home. Time for the odds to come out against them.
5) We're major underdogs, not just this week, but for the season. Time to rise up again, and win.
6) Our running game HAS to be better than it was last week. With Brown back the ravens have to respect the short pass and YAC, so hopefully the run will open for us.
7) We'll have another 6 or 7 minutes of Troy on the field.