StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 2,098 Times in 842 Posts
Default Re: Hey guys,

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeBetties63 View Post
I was at that game. I remember the delirium that went through the stands as word spread that Ben had a broken nose. That was the night they waved purple towels to copy the Steelers. Thousands of those things were left in the stadium as they went cussing home after Ben led the Steelers to a delicious victory. I never heard so much crying, cussing and whining....it was glorious! And their fans were complete punk neanderthals to me and my son.
Same year Ben SCORCHED them in the playoffs, coming from a 14 point halftime deficit and hitting AB on a 3rd and 19 that sent us to the AFC Title game and our 8th SB appearance!

Yeah, the Ravens are really BADASS'S beating a Ben-less Steelers! Give me a break. These chumps can't win a damn thing when it counts (0-3 lifetime in the playoffs VS Steelers; Lee Evans drop; Cundiff wide right, etc.) Always will be the red-headed step-child.