Old 12-01-2012, 08:47 PM   #27
BlaZeQuietly
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 18219
Default Re: KC Chief Shootings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
Dude, are you fucking kidding me? You know, I can handle the autism references and the homophobic slurs, but this is too far. Two people fucking died and a 3 month old lost both parents. He didn't kill himself and his girlfriend in front of his coaches because his team was doing poorly you ignorant piece of shit - he clearly had issues that go beyond football.

I hope the mods come down hard on you for this. This might have been the most ignorant, stupid and ridiculous thing you've ever put on these boards. I suggest you crawl away and hide after posting this if you aren't banned - which you should be - and only post when you have something constructive to add.

If you were kidding, I don't even give a shit. It's 12 hours after it happened and lives are changed forever after these events. Crennel and Pioli might have PTSD and Belcher's family is forever scarred. You making jokes and then justifying it is crossing so many fucking lines.

Please, listen to the little voice that says "don't post this! you'll sound like a fucking idiot!" and maybe people wouldn't treat you like a piece of shit. I really, really hope you never have to deal with anything like this in your life and I hope you don't have to deal with some ignorant shithead making jokes about it.
Why don't you go hump an elk