View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:34 PM   #24
Darkstorm05
Team Captain

Member Number: 19897
Default Re: Acceptance

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly View Post
Yeah, The win today was huge. I saw a poll on NFL network shortly after the game for who the best team in the afc was choices were patriots, ravens, texans and broncos. The ravens got a whopping 6% of the vote. It's not just us steeler fans that think they're very lucky to be 9-3. It's clear WE are the best team in the AFC north. We've got 4 games left and all four are winnable, wouldn't you shit if we finished 11-5 even through all this adversity? I think ben has to come back for that to happened but the steelers really showed me something tonight, as ugly as they played, and with all of the mis-cues we still won. Whose the best team in the AFC, why don't we let the rest of the season play out and ask that question again.
To be fair, that is putting a small market team with a niche audience up against a team that's really kicking ass right now, a team having some kind of Peyton Manning comeback feelgood story unfolding, and then a team with the biggest gang of band wagon fans ever assembled. Ravens stood zero chance there.
Darkstorm05 is offline   Reply With Quote