Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,983 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
Look, I think Tomlin overall is a pretty stand up guy, but that was a pretty douche bag move. You just won, say good game and walk away, don't be an ass clown. Harbaugh is hot tempered from time to time, they are different style coaches for sure. You may claim that the Steelers organization is always "classy" but that kind of brush off is far from it.
a grown man pulls another grown man by the arm and pulls him in - face to face - it is an intimidation tactic - and it didn't work. Tomlin simply doesn't respect him - and Harbaugh got butt burt by it - which just goes to show how much the Steelers are in their heads. That handshake moment was awfully important to Harbaugh - you want to call someone a douche - call Harbaugh a douche. You don't get physical with someone like that.

Better to brush off someone like an adult would do than revert to childish, physical intimidation. You might want to read up on some social sciences. Outside of boxing and wrestling -you don't get physical with another adult. Harbaugh is immature just like his brother.

Look into my eyes
SF Haters
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to steelfury02 For This Useful Post:
lloydwoodson (12-03-2012)