View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:42 AM   #112
defence
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 19128
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
Thank you! We are proud of our coach. Not trashing him the forums constantly like your fans do. Read your own posts...
Hey viper. When you come out here and proclaim that our team will never dominate anymore; you should really give your head a shake and check youe emotion levels. This rivalry is always close which means these teams are real close in talent on both teams. So neither team usually dominates one or the other. When measuring up to equal teams; there is always one factor that usually decides who is the better team; and that's the qb. I have already said I respect the ravens and believe you will never win a super bowl with joe flacco or coach harbaugh. So you may think you guys are seperating from us as a better team. Maybe; just maybe had your organization realized that flacco sucks and went after ; let's say manning; i would give you your props. Good o line. Very good rb's. Aging but still good d. But the mvp position is the qb and like other organizations like yours; spend too much time thinking instead of realizing; he's not the one. Heck our 38 year old 3rd stringer outplayed him. Nuff said!!
defence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to defence For This Useful Post:
Sleeper/54 (12-03-2012)