View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:13 AM   #122
CityofChampions
Water Boy

Member Number: 24578

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
I agree we are struggling with Joe. I have never said Joe is an "elite" QB. He is not yet. Will he become one, only time will tell. He needs to improve in some key areas for sure. But Batch did not make the win for you. Be real. Your kicker won the game. We had intercepted Batch's pass to the end zone (Reed). Flacco fumbling really cost us the game. I do not belive you would have made the touch down if it wasn't for the fumble. Batch's performance was not good last night, unless you were watching a different game then I was. But I gave you credit for the win, and we are stuggling with Flacco. And we are still without Webb, Lewis and Suggs is not 100%. But neither is Harrison and you are without Ben. Although ge seems to throw plenty of interceptions when the Ravens play you. We'll see where things go from here. My emotion levels are fine. Stellers fans were on Ravens forums last night proclaiming our season is over... LOL So, it's all in good fun...
You want to know what is funny though? You say that Batch's performance was not good? He almost threw for 300 yards against your defense. That's right, 300 yards from a third-string qb from only his second start of the year, that couldn't even beat the Browns. And then you have your "elite" qb in Flacco, that was outperformed at his own house, and couldn't get the job done with all the injuries that the Steelers had coming in to this game. So in your mind Batch's performance was still not that very good, yet in reality it was way better that your QB's and it was't even close....
CityofChampions is offline   Reply With Quote