Re: Game Notes From Against the Ravens
Let me add my 2 cents:
1. It looks as if we are ok even with Ike Taylor out for a few games. Lewis and Cortez Allen played very well yesterday.
2. Worilds looks very good out there. So did Harrison and even Hampton looks ok to play another year. Keisel was also motoring. I just wish I heard Hayward's name called more often. He's not been able to show much.
3. Troy P seemed limited. I feel as if he's only got 2 or 3 games a season where he can play with reckless abandonment. If so - save it for the playoffs
4. One of the reason that Batch was able to play well was because of the excellent performance of the OL. Pouncey was very effective at LG and Beechum was solid as a new starter at RG. Ramon Foster plays angry and max and legs are solid.
5. I hope mendenhall was motivated to get back on the field
6. Suisham - having one of the best season ever as a Steeler kicker