View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #5
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 7,063 Times in 3,065 Posts
Default Re: Game Notes From Against the Ravens

good post.

steeler hater phil simms called cortez allen the best nickel corner in football. he also said it was probably the best defensive effort he has EVER seen when we thumped baltimore 2 weeks ago. rumors of our defensive demise were premature. theres alot of steelerfans im ashamed of for calling for dick lebeaus head (as if there is someone better we can scrape off the dung heap).

when james harrison is healthy he is worth every penny, and RIGHT NOW he is back to being a game changer that must be reconned with.

i swear, heath miller looks taller, leaner, and faster, than ever before.

if we had lost to the ravens, manny sanders would have been demonized on this board much like mike wallace and ike taylor had (or sweed and plexico in the past). that was a huge mistake. kudos for harrison bailing him out.

tomlin deserves credit for the win. he coached them up all week. it is true the steelers believe they can win every game, every week despite whos missing. they probably expect it to come easilly vs lesser opponents which explains playing flat, mistake ridden football.

very few penalties yesterday.