Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 5,023 Times in 2,383 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: LeBeau protected Polamalu

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
Troy being on the field alone causes QBs trouble.

On Flacco's first INT, Flacco locates Troy, just before he throws it away... right into Clark's arms. Flacco never even looked at Clark, because he was more worried ("only" worried) about Troy.
I've been one of the first to say that I didn't want Troy rushing back because of his injury, and didn't want to mess with what Allen has been bringing to the table. I still stand by that - and was glad to see he wasn't in there just to be in there. It was very purposeful and yes, he still has to be accounted for.

These guys, including Troy need to "sharpen their swords" in these next 4 games. The offensive units they'll be going up against, most likely Baltimore, Houston, New England or Denver will still provide a great challenge. It is one thing to go into Denver and put up a fight without Clark - we still had a chance, but couldn't make a few key stands - but it would be doubly tough without Ike in there too. I expect Timmons to rise to the occasion, and if Woodley can get on the field - we'll have 3 good to great pass rushers. Worilds needs to finish when he gets there.
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote