Thread: My wife
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:22 AM   #15
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Member Number: 24383
Default Re: My wife

Sweet. I remember the first time I notice the change in her was when I got tickets the other year to the Baltimore Pittsburgh game (50yard line 3 rows back...awesome); played at Baltimore for our anniversary. I promised her I wouldn't root for the Steelers to show her how much I loved her (that didn't last very long) but I did refrain from gloating when we beat te Ravens. I saw the glimmer in her eyes while watching a real team show how footbal is to be played. The Ravens fans were jerks (I was one of the few done in my Pitts gear) screaming at me, name calling etc. but she say next to me with a twinkle in her eye wishing she was a Steelers fan. That little seed I planted started to grow. I gently watered it, gave it just the right amount of sun and spoke to it ever so gently..."I will never be seen in public with you in Ravens gear"...and then then fruit of all my labor...I recieve a text from her wanting Pitts gear! No if I can just get her to text me Heeeeaaatttthhh at the right time I can gasm with a smile.

YEAH BABY! Merry freaking Christmas to me! Next step is to let me burn her Ravens stuff. Hee hee hee.
ChristianKustomz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristianKustomz For This Useful Post:
SteeleReign (12-06-2012)