steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792
Default Re: Ravens fan here just want to say a few things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
Ray Lewis:

Ray Lewis is a linebacker for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL).

He established the Ray Lewis 52 Foundation to provide personal and economic assistance to disadvantaged youth. The foundation has funded such events as adopting ten families in Baltimore City community for the holidays, an annual celebrity auction and bowling tournament, the Great Maryland Duck Derby, Thanksgiving food drives on North Avenue in Baltimore and Ray’s Summer Days.

Lewis has also been involved in pressing political, business, and philanthropic leaders for a stronger commitment to disability sports both here and in the developing world.

Read more: http://www.looktothestars.org/celebr...#ixzz2EHY7mnzD
Follow us: @looktothestars on Twitter | looktothestarsorg on Facebook

You:

. . .

You=Schmuck

End of Story. Keep up the internet tough guy stuff, makes you look super cool, but get your facts straight. Ray is not a fraud, he is a pillar of the community.

Looks like Ray has turned his life around in the right direction. I don't know what happened that night, but 2 guys died and someone in that limo did it. Ray either did it, assisted, or helped cover it up, none of which is good.

I'm glad he does the right thing for his community. He should. He has a lot to be thankful for.

I have to be honest. It does make me a little sick that he's glorified in the media so much and all about that incident has been forgotten. He was never treated anywhere near the level of hatred received by Mike Vick. For him to have endorsements and to be beloved by so many seems out of whack. But really, I think everyone deserves some type of redemption and it looks like he is making the most of his second chance.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote