Originally Posted by Steeldude
Sounds like a recipe of disaster for the Steelers. This will not be an easy game for the Steelers. Even if the Steelers were healthy it would not be a easy game. Expect a low scoring, close game.[/QUOTE
^This.I'm sure most Steelers fans are well aware of the team's
tendency to play down to inferior competition.
1. That was a different point in the season, when the team wasnot as focused.
2. Against the Browns, the Steelers turned the ball over 8 times... and they still ahd a shot at winning. I do not see them having a day like that in the near future.
3. The Browns debacle was a wake-up call.
4. All three of those games were on the road.
5. Either the defense was faltering (Raidahs, Titans) or the offense was sputtering (Browns)... but, now, both sides of the ball are focused and peaking.