View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:59 PM   #1
Brett Cottrell
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 18842
Default Tico's Wk 14 Picks. Now with extra Gary Busey.

San Diego Chargers at Pittsburgh Steelers: It’s not that Norv Turner’s a crappy coach. But, with plenty of hard work, he might get there one day. Steelers by 10.

Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders: Gary Busey and John Elway were separated at birth. Well, not their teeth. Broncos by 10.

St. Louis Rams at Buffalo Bills: Dear Buffalo – your football team is God’s way of saying you’re losers. Rams by 4.

Dallas Cowboys at Cincinnati Bengals: Some cities never live up to their reputations. Cincinnati does, it sucks. Cowboys by 1.

Kansas City Chiefs at Cleveland Browns: If you care about this game, put down the Funyuns and Mountain Dew and just admit it – you momma never loved you. Line off.

Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts: It’s smarter to be lucky than it’s lucky to be smart. Luck’s both. Colts by 5.

Baltimore Ravens at Washington Redskins: RG3PO is the best thing to hit DC since democracy. Redskins by 7.

Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers: Cam Newton needs to stop the Superman pose. Superman could read through walls. Cam Newton can’t even read a defense. Falcons by 10.

NY Jets at Jacksonville Jaguars: If the Jaguars were as awesome as their owner’s mustache they’d be Super Bowl champs. Jets by 2.

Miami Dolphins at San Francisco 49ers: Last week the 49ers snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. This week, they’ll feast on Mahi Mahi. 49ers by 14.

Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks: I watched the Cardinals game last week. More bounce passes than John Stockton. Seahawks by 10.

New Orleans Saints at NY Giants: Eli Manning’s 2012 performance is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get. Giants by 7.

Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers: Detroit should stop flirting with Mediocrity and marry it already. They were made for each other. Packers by 8.

Houston Texans at New England Patriots: Whoever said “don’t mess with Texas” was stupid and missed out on a lot of fun. Patriots by 7.

Philadelphia Eagles at Tampa Bay Buccaneers: I shared a kennel at the Washington Animal Rescue League with some of Mike Vick’s dogs. Bucs by 456,222.

Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings: I think I can throw farther than Christian Ponder. And I’m a dog. Bears by 3.

Follow Tico on Facebook or his Blog.
Brett Cottrell is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brett Cottrell For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (12-06-2012), harrison'samonster (12-06-2012), Hawaii 5-0 (12-06-2012)