View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 06:48 PM   #12
cbrunn
Starter

Member Number: 23984
Default Re: Free Agents for next season!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
If you're saying they won't take Jordan because of his height and Barr better fits their scheme - you're off. Again, Jordan has the speed and agility which is something Harrison is lacking. There's a reason why those guys aren't first round picks and Jordan is.

What's your issue with McDonald?
I like Brandon Jenkins better then Barr but Barr has had the season this year... and Jordan is a first round pick for a 4-3 End ... JPP style ... not to sure about a 3-4 team, you seem to be sold though, i'll admit I haven't watched much of him to know how he does standing up

I also like Sean Porter from Texas A&M
and Jamie Collins from Southern Missouri ... both can probably be had in the 3rd and maybe Jenkins also

So I wouldn't be mad with safety 1st and 2nd... if say Reid and Elam / Rambo fell to where we could grab both

And McDonald is Taylor Mayes 2.0 ,,, big and fast but nothing else ... I just don't see instincts or knowledge with him, and at safety that's the most important thing... see Ryan Clark

Now I haven't watched any USC games... but I've watched clips of him on Youtube and not real impressed
cbrunn is offline   Reply With Quote