Onwards and Upwards: Chargers
Time for some positives for this weeks game.
1) Big Ben is back. This one is a no brainer.
2) Sloppy Pittsburgh winter weather. Not the sunny warm days San Diego losers are used to. Football weather.
3) Coming off the win over the Ravens, it's time to show that we can put together a post season run. Crushing the Chargers will be a good start, and I think we'll do just that.
4) O-Line should be a little healthier. Beachum was looking good in there, and we need Ben to stay healthy. Looking for them to step up their game.
5) Harrison looks like he's getting back to his old self. IMO, he's playing to justify that big contract he has, so expect him to hit Rivers hard.
6) Phillip Rivers sucks.
7) The Chargers suck.