Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 25,358 Times in 10,291 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Onwards and Upwards: Chargers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm05 View Post
Time for some positives for this weeks game.

1) Big Ben is back. This one is a no brainer. BB back is a huge lift for the offense. No doubt. Wallace should eb doing jumping jacks; Wallace will have 3 for 107 & two TDs.

2) Sloppy Pittsburgh winter weather. Not the sunny warm days San Diego losers are used to. Football weather. Warning: bad weather can be the great equalizer. Still, I see the Steelers at home fairing better than the Bolts.

3) Coming off the win over the Ravens, it's time to show that we can put together a post season run. Crushing the Chargers will be a good start, and I think we'll do just that. The loss to the Browns was the wake-up call needed.

4) O-Line should be a little healthier. Beachum was looking good in there, and we need Ben to stay healthy. Looking for them to step up their game. Indeed. Conversely, the Chargers are starting to O-linemen who were on the street last week (and a third who was low on the depth chart).

5) Harrison looks like he's getting back to his old self. IMO, he's playing to justify that big contract he has, so expect him to hit Rivers hard. I have predicted in many threads that James Harrison will either have 5 sacks or create 5 INTs. The Bolts' O-line is in shambles, and Rivers was already a turnover machine.

6) Phillip Rivers sucks. Rivers likes throwing game-losing INTs.

7) The Chargers suck. The Bolts/Rivers/Norv have had a good December record (like 21-5)... but, I just do not see them pulling it together this year. They are sliding badly, and Rivers is pressing, and their O-line is horrid.
My favorite thread of each week.
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote