Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 25,503 Times in 10,346 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Plaxico Burress?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz View Post
What's the point of hiring someone if we are not going to use them or utilize their talents? Isnt that much like buying a brand new car (or a used RollsRoyce in this case) and just parking it in the garage? What's the point? Go out and drive it. Enjoy it. It might be used but it's as good of a car as the day it drove off the show room floor. Plexi is still good he's just a bit rusty. More plays and more practice means more tight skill playing. So why did we hire him if we aren't going to play him?

I say play him and let him shake the dust off the pads and out some turf, sweat and blood on em. Get that jersey scuffed with Ravens gut and torn from him playing his heart out...I think I feel a song coming on...
I say it's more like having an old, 1998 Trans-Am, that leaks oil, that you are keeping in the garage, just in case one of your other cars breaks down.

And those other cars are: a Ferrari (albeit, a Ferrari that only drives well over 100mph); an Aston-Martin; a Camero; and, a 2005 Mustang (w/ injured ribs).
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to teegre For This Useful Post:
Lady Steel (12-08-2012)