View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:49 PM   #14
TRH
Living Legend

Member Number: 17206
Default Re: Beat the Cowboys at all cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
Steelers won't win unless Ben leaves his ego at home, the offense stinks when they try to play homerun ball. Quit forcing the ball to Wallace.

And Haley is a complete idiot. Seemed like every running play was with a single RB 8 yds deep in the backfield, even on 4th and inches. Where were the multiple formations, the screens and checkdown passes? You telling me Charlie Batch can win with that plan, but Ben can't?

Huff huff huff - we're the mighty Steelers and we'll just do what we do....huff huff huff - chestbump.

To win the offense needs to get their head out of their asses and go back to ''take what they give you" kinda ball, instead of Ben trying to play hero, throw to Heath fucking Miller for chrissakes!!!

Ben's not trying to play hero. If anyone is to blame for what you're saying - its more on Haley's shoulders. You can bet your a** that Haley is calling plenty of plays making Wallace the #1 target. Problem is----Wallace isn't executing at the elite level we'd like him to.
Ben had a number of perfect thows yesterday...right in the hands of Wallace, Sanders, and i think there was another i just can't recall it now. Those 3 catches are made (and should have been), there's another 100 yards to Ben's numbers and probable scores for us too.
Ben was playing as much as a "team guy" as anyone out there yesterday was.
TRH is offline   Reply With Quote