StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,917 Times in 777 Posts
Default Re: "Why can't we be like the Pats...."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETL View Post
So do you think that Brady's success is mostly based on his OL play?
No. The success is never settling for anything less but perfection. I've heard if Brady even throws an incomplete pass in practice, he wigs the fuck out. They run their offensive system absolutley flawlessly. No mistakes. Nada. Zip. It's NOT just Brady.

The WR's and TE's and the separation these dudes get off the line of scrimmage is incredible. The Pats have actually had makeshifts o-line this season but you wouldn't even know it as Brady ever-so-slightly steps to his left and puts a dart right into the chest of his buffet of receivers.

Us, on the other hand, are fumbling, bumbling and stumbling with every RB on the roster losing the ball 5 times in Cleveland.

Our QB can't even complete a simple, routine WR screen as our backup rookie 7th round TE completely gets DESTROYED in the backfield and our highest paid receiver isn't even intelligent enough to knock the ball out of the endzone. I don't get it.