Originally Posted by Riddle_Of_Steel
Where's HIPCHEST? Are you still sure that the only reasons behind why the Steelers have been the most injured team is because:
* The players are lazy and don't condition enough?
* The Steelers play so much more physical football than the other 31 teams?
Are you absolutely SURE the Steelers don't need to look at revising their offseason workout program at all?
Just this season alone, we lost games due to:
* Missing QB
* Missing backup QB
* Missing 3 of 5 starters on Oline
* Missing 1st, 2nd, 3rd round picks
* Missing 3 of 4 CBs in the secondary
* Missing Polamalu (the 2008 version, not the oft-injured 2010 - 2012 version)
* Missing Woodley
* Kinda having James Harrison back
* Most of Dline on shakey knees
* Can't keep any RB healthy for more than 2 weeks at a time
The list is long and keeps growing...
Woodley is horribly conditioned. Even his conditioning coach spoke out about he needs to work on his hamstrings.