Originally Posted by Riddle_Of_Steel
While we are all in "vent mode", I wanted to bring up another one that has me gritting my teeth whenever I think about it.
Why do teams always break disturbing trends against us?
* Prior to playing us, KC had not led in any game this season.
* Prior to playing us, Phillip Rivers had not thrown a TD, nor has his offense scored a single TD in over (11) quarters of play previous. I knew as soon as the announcers pointed that out, that he would get his first TD on us...and he did.
* Oakland gets their first win against us (I think).
* First team to have 4 RBs fumble the ball in one game.
* Titans' Matt Hasselbeck has career game against us.
Any others? Why can't we break trends like these anymore:
* First WC 6th seed to go all the way.
* First player to get 1000 yds receiving and returning kicks.
We lost to Oakland a few years ago with Ben playing. Bruce Gradowski was the QB, As far as losing to San Diego that was the first time they beat us in Pittsburgh since the AFL-NFL merger.(in the regular season).