View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 03:32 PM   #24
Riddle_Of_Steel
Head Coach

Member Number: 13727
Default Re: This is a critical stretch for coach T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Hhmm, show where i was living in the past?
I quote your post:

"We cant have a SB team every year, and most franchises dont even have a playoff team year in and year out. To have a chance to make the playoffs when the team is basically rebuilding is something only 2-3 franchises can do."

You strongly imply that we are spoiled and that we should be happy with our SB victories thus far. Ergo, you are dwelling on past successes and depending on them to wipe away the stink of losing to the league's 4 worst teams THIS YEAR.

Quote:
Yep, i can see what is going on, but me crying about it all day is not doing much, in fact i am looking to the future
Who's the one that is "crying". I am being realistic and discussing areaas that need improvement, and you are the one who got butthurt about it. Apparently, we are only allowed to discuss "happy things" so we don't push you over the edge.

Quote:
actually, i can still see us winning the division, i called the skins beating the rats and so will denver and NY and hopefully cincy, all you see is we suck everyone sucks we are never going to win again ever waaahhhhh
So.....you are optimistic because we have to depend on other teams to lose for us to make the postseason?

So far, the only thing I see that sucks, is your message board rantings.