View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #26
Riddle_Of_Steel
Head Coach

Member Number: 13727
Default Re: This is a critical stretch for coach T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Actually i wasnt implying anything, dont assume what you clearly dont know.
I can only quote what YOU said and draw reasonable conclusions from it.

When you say we should pipe down because we can't win a SB every year, you are clearly implying that we should be happy with what we did in the past.

No assumptions, just the English language 101.

Quote:
Stating we cant win the SB every year is not implying we should be happy about last year
Why would we be happy about the Steelers being bounced out of the postseason by Tim Tebow?

Quote:
it is just stating the obvious, and letting all you cry babies know it isnt going to happen every so be happy
Yeah, see my "assumption" above. You are telling us to be happy with past championships-- just like YOU said and I called you on.

Quote:
with the fact a rebuilding year or 2 for our team still means we can possibly win the SB.
That's the problem-- this isn't a "rebuilding year". The Steelers were supposed to be a SB-ready team with a few kinks that needed to get worked out this last offseason.

Replacing two Olinemen, 1 WR, and 1 CB does not define a "rebuilding year".

Quote:
I actually dont think we need to rely on ppl losing to make the play offs because the fact is we control our own destiny.
Yes, THE STEELERS do control their own destiny right now. Lose one more game though and that is not the case (depending on the results of the other games).

Quote:
Something i know, so stop incinuating i dont know what i am talking about by stating assumptions (again) you clearly have no clue about.
Zzzzzzzzz.....

Quote:
What you are doing is crying about the past games where we lost to crappy team so maybe you should atop dwellng on the past.
Those "past games" have a direct impact on what is happening right now. Your past championships have no bearing on where the Steelers are today.

Quote:
And finally, nothing you "criticize" (or cry about) on this message board is going to make a difference to what the team does on sunday, sorry you seem to think it will (that is an assumption).
Sorry to point this out to you, professor, but nothing you say has anything to do with how they do this weekend either.

Given the two options, I prefer to remain realistic and objective about our chances and situation.