Old 12-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #5
Riddle_Of_Steel
Head Coach

Member Number: 13727
Default Re: Steelers Cowboys thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Your a fuckin moron, learn to read
Says the bonehead that doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

Look, dude, I am not going to sit here and argue with you-- life is too short to waste it on juvenile crap like this.

Sorry if you think my assessments are too negative-- but I think you have me mixed up with someone else. I am usually one of the few posters that doesn't jump to knee-jerk reactions after a bad game or two around here-- you would know this if you have read my posts for any length of time. I never go along with the "fire _____" threads, and don't think we are in a red alert situation.

You probably read my "disturbing trends" thread, which was an unusual one for me. It was supposed to be tongue-n-cheek, which I thought I conveyed in the first sentence when I made a quip about "venting mode".

I prefer to be realistic in my assessments though. I will always cheer for the Steelers, and not count them out until they are mathematically eliminated.

But I am being completely realistic here-- taking all the injuries into consideration, and trends we have seen from teh Steelers this year, they just aren't a very good team this season.

I can live with that.

But I'll be damned if I can't even discuss the issues as I see them, just because it hurts some more sensitive people's feelings.

Last edited by Riddle_Of_Steel; 12-12-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Riddle_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Riddle_Of_Steel For This Useful Post:
fer522 (12-12-2012), FrancoLambert (12-12-2012), Rick5895 (12-14-2012), The_Joker (12-12-2012)